Lohas

May 07, 2012



Friends' first impressions: very purple & green. feels like a jewelry store. comfortable chairs. A few other people were there enjoying the free wifi.

Food: I never really eat at bubble tea places 'cause it's expected that the food isn't great, but that day I wanted to try popcorn chicken. I expected it to be all batter and no meat, but it wasn't. The pieces were quite big,  tender on the inside, slightly crispy outside and the portion was quite large (~12 pieces). The rice had a bit of meat on top, but I wish they put more 'cause eating the rice with no sauce was a bit bland. The rice combos also come with a side of corn and cucumbers. For $2 extra, I added a Malt Milk Tea - my usual go-to drink. It was good with soft bits of [oat flakes?] mixed in and not artificial tasting. So overall for ~$10 it's a quick meal of "average" quality expected from a bubble tea cafe, though other dishes that my friends had (rice + fish and noodles) were not good.

Lohas Cafe on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments