Guu Sakabar

September 07, 2011


Carbonara Udon



Gyu Carpaccio - bad picture but this is one of my favorite dishes - Love the garlic chips!

Kabocha Karaoke - deep fried pumpkin with boiled egg inside

Mushroom Bibimbap



Sake Shooters - the blue one is the best. Thanks to my friend for letting me have it : )

Dessert Platter (clockwise from top) - Almond Tofu, Sesame Ice Cream, Cheesecake, Sake Tiramisu

Had a small birthday dinner at Guu Sakabar. We were seated in the back area where we were required to remove our shoes. It was small and cozy and the staff are super friendly as always. The food was delicious; my favorite is the seared salmon (not pictured) and beef carpaccio. The items from both Guu are similar, with maybe some variance in the dessert menu. I find overall the items are different from the Vancouver locations though. 


Guu Sakabar on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments