Hong Kong 2013

June 02, 2013



Butao Ramen - voted Best Restaurant in CWB (Open Rice) and there was a long line up for it, but tbh I prefer the foodcourt/TO's ramen.
Of course, my must eat Australia Dairy Co. There was actually a line up this time and they're closed Thursdays now!! This time discovered the hot honey lemon water is the BEST!!
Simple is best: Tai Po Cooked Foods Market - best condensed milk toast!
the famous 奶油豬 @ 翠華
white curry lemongrass pork chop @ 沙嗲王 - can really taste the lemongrass!
 
Michelin recommended 一樂燒鵝瀨粉 in Central.
only eat 魚蛋粉 in hong kong
I loved this trip so much. Eating and shopping all day everyday without having to spend my own money, reuniting with old friends and family. Going to slowly post all the good restaurants I tried.. any budget, any cuisine.. just too much to fit in one post <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments