Magnum Pleasure Store

July 30, 2013


I was so excited to visit the Magnum pop-up store. Not bc I like the icecream (prefer Haagen Dazs) but bc I'm a sucker for gimmicks. I love marketing and I love customizable things so I just had to check out this whole experience.. esp the whole 'pleasure'/high end concept and success of word-of-mouth and social media. For $6 the ice cream wasn't cold/hard enough, but it was worth it 'cause it was fun! I chose vanilla ice cream x dark chocolate coating with toffee bits, macadamia nuts, crushed macarons (I wanted green but they only had yellow at the time) and rose petals with white chocolate drizzle. Didn't bother asking for golden touch... The other one is chocolate ice cream x white chocolate coating, dried strawberries, dried coconut, dark chocolate drizzle - white choco is super sweet but a nice contrast for photo purposes! Pop-up store now extended to the end of August!




1. Choose Ice Cream
2. Choose chocolate coating
3. Choice of 21 toppings.
4. Choice of chocolate drizzle

After Magnum.. made one last stop to Butter Avenue. Finally got to try their famous macarons. Matcha & Passionfruit were too sweet for my taste but I liked Sea Salt Caramel and Earl Grey the best; Rose/Lavender okay too. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments