Cafe Cogo

June 14, 2012

Cafe Cogo is a newly opened casual Chinese restaurant/HK-style cafe located in the Costco plaza. Similar to Kenny's Noodles, it offers a wide selection of baked rice/spaghetti, noodles, congee, fried rice, meat/vegetable dishes, snacks (deep fried chicken wings & fries), sandwiches and even dim sum! The place is huge! 

Shared a Cuttlefish & Seaweed Noodle and Shrimp Congee with my sister. She thought both were okay, but I thought the shrimp was too hard and not 'springy/bouncy' (爽). The noodles were alright but so disappointed that there were only a couple thin shreds of seaweed (where can I find noodles with actual sheets of seaweed?) The cuttlefish balls were dense and not 'springy/bouncy' (彈牙).

Dad's staple dish - Baked Pork Chop Rice. (I think $8.99, add $2 for soup and drink)
The rice was good and I like the onion strips but the sauce was too sour. [I think the best is Blue Ocean]

Overall not too bad but pricier than other places eg. $8-9 for just the rice vs. the same price at other places includes a drink and/or soup.


Cafe Cogo on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments