The Works

September 20, 2013

Three Ring Binder - 3 onion rings, gouda, mushrooms
love the die cut chips
Burgers & biking day for my last half day of the summer :)  I pretty much wanted to try this place because of the glass measuring cup cups and the onion ring tower. Burgers were thick which I like, but not much flavor.. I like the grilled charred juicy burgers like Harvey's back in the day. Also not much cheese or mushrooms taste, but the onion rings on its own were good - crispy and hot. The best thing was the die cut chips!



After a filling lunch, I was so excited to pass by Chocochurros food truck so we got some chocolate & condensed milk covered churros before heading to Centre Island to ride bikes. Was so excited to ride the tandem bike but ended up getting the less intensive quad(?) one, so not much effort on my part. Tried Papa Chang for dinner but it was disappointing.


You Might Also Like

0 comments