Han Ba Tang (2)

March 11, 2015



Han Ba Tang is a great place if you want Korean food without having to order large portions of the traditional pork bone soup. I came here for the second time with my parents since we were in the area and I’m glad they enjoyed it.

We shared:
Spicy Pork Tacos (not pictured, first post here) –different from the first time I had it, this time was filled with pork but lacking the mayo and coleslaw I like.

Seafood Soup with Ramen – good and filling

Spoon Pizza – mashed potato with tomato sauce, vegetables (mushroom, green pepper), topped with cheese. I love how natural the potatoes taste – not too heavy or creamy. Choice of bacon or kimchi – I chose kimchi, which comes on the side. I like the kimchi here - crisp and not too spicy.

Kalbi – (for my dad) tender, flavorful and bite-size boneless pieces.

My favorites here are Seafood Soup with Ramen and Spoon Pizza.

You Might Also Like

0 comments