Bareburger

May 20, 2015

Supreme Burgerbeef, colby, fruitwood bacon, green leaf, onion rings, chopped fries, special sauce, brioche bun


Hog Wild - wild boar, pimento cheese, fried egg, chickpea onions, pickled green tomatoes, brioche bun; with a side of rings & sweet fries


Passed by this new organic burger joint on my way to Japango and I was so excited to try 'cause of the onion rings - which were great, but burger was nothing amazing. Ordered the Spicy Caesar to start while waiting for B. It was really spicy!! And I didn't feel the effects of the vodka until later on when the food came (so weak now). The Banana Foster Milkshake sounds better on paper - could be thicker. 

So I ordered the Supreme Burger mainly for the presentation. I ate the onion rings (3) and fries (~3) separately. Patty itself is not too big, but I was still stuffed afterwards! Though it didn't have much flavour, I like that it wasn't greasy. The Hog Wild seemed to have a bit more flavour. 

Overall, pretty pricey at $15-$20+ per person for burger and drink. Plus, if you order rings & fries as a side rather than a "share", it doesn't come with any of the special sauces!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments